A digital tutorial to help you hand-craft a felt bee in two sizes:
*A small bee measuring approximately 4” h x 4” w (10.16 cm x 10.16 cm) plus the antennae and
*A large bee that measures 5 3/8” h x 5 5/8” w (13.65 cm x 14.29 cm) approximately plus the antennae
Please read the description completely before you place an order. This item is a digital file, not a finished product. If you are not sure if this tutorial is for you, please feel free to contact us with all the questions you may have before you make a purchase. Due to the digital nature of this item, all sales are final. Thanks!
This tutorial comes as a PDF file (6.48 MB) that includes:
1. General information and tips to make your work easier and more efficient
2. Instructions about how to prepare the patterns and felt pieces
3. Basic stitching guide
4. List of materials and tools for this project
5. Forty (40) pages with detailed instructions that will take you step-by-step through the handcrafting process from start to finish
6. Ninety (90) images to make each step easy to follow and understand
7. Patterns ready to print in two sizes.
8. Assembling guide.
This design is very versatile and it can be made as:
* an ornament
* part of a garland
* embellishments for a baby mobile
* part of a key chain
* an embellishment for a wreath
* a hair-clip organizer and more!
Reducing the size of the patterns will also allow you to make the bee as:
* an embellishment for a hair clip
* a magnet
* a brooch
* as cupcake toppers etc.
Enlarging the patterns will make this bee as:
* a home décor piece
* a little soft toy
* as part of a name banner and the list goes on and on!
Level of difficulty: Low to moderate, you will need basic sewing and embroidery skills.
Some of the materials and tools required for this project are: felt, embroidery floss, stuffing material, felt and fabric glue, scissors, standard and large-eye needles, twine or thicker cord, etc.
The PDF file will be emailed to you within 24 to 36 hr after the payment is received. Your computer will need a PDF reader in order to see this file. If it doesn't have it, you can download one for free here: www.adobe.com/reader
*You can sell the pieces you make with this tutorial as long as you do it through a small scale business. Mass producing this design is expressly prohibited.
*Please give design credit to Casa Magubako in your listing descriptions when selling the pieces you made with this tutorial.
*You can not take credit for this design even if you modify it.
*You can not copy, share, resell or distribute in any way this tutorial or any parts of it. All text, pictures and illustrations are exclusive property of Casa Magubako
Thanks for looking! :)
©2012-2017 Casa Magubako
FELT BEE DIGITAL PATTERN – PDF FILE listed in: