This sewing tutorial provides the instructions and patterns for you to make a cupcake, an ice cream cone and an ice pop in felt. The pieces can be made as ornaments or as part of a garland, mobile, wreath, brooch etc.
The file will be emailed within one business day after payment is received. Please make sure to include a confirmed email address during checkout.
Please read the description completely before you place an order. This item is a digital file, not a finished product. If you are not sure if this tutorial is for you, please feel free to contact us with all the questions you may have before you make a purchase. Due to the digital nature of this item, all sales are final. Thanks!
The approximate sizes of the finished pieces are:
• Cupcake: 4” x 3 1/2” (10.16 cm x 8.9 cm),
• Ice cream cone: 4 1/8” x 3 1/8” (10.48 cm x 7.94 cm) and
• Ice pop: 5 1/8” x 3 1/8” (13.02 cm x 7.94 cm).
The patterns and instructions come as a PDF file (5.33 MB) that includes:
1. General information and tips to make your work easier and more efficient
2. Instructions about how to prepare the patterns and felt pieces
3. Basic stitching guide
4. List of materials and tools for this project
5. Twenty eight pages with detailed instructions that will take you step-by-step through the crafting process from start to finish
6. More than 50 images to make each step easy to follow and understand
7. Patterns ready to print
8. Assembling guide for each of the pieces.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Intermediate, you will need basic sewing and embroidery skills.
STITCHES USED: back stitches, straight stitches and blanket stitches.
MATERIALS & TOOLS: felt, embroidery floss, stuffing material, some type of stuffing tool (an old paintbrush, mosquito forceps, chopstick etc), tape, pencil, colored pencils, scissors (regular scissors, nice to have the embroidery type too), felt glue, standard needle, upholstery needle, circle paper punch (1/4"), ribbon, twine etc.
Your computer will need a PDF reader in order to see this file. If it doesn't have it, you can download one for free here: www.adobe.com/reader.
*You can sell the pieces you make with this tutorial as long as you do it through a small scale business. Mass producing this design is expressly prohibited.
*Please give design credit to Casa Magubako in your listing descriptions when selling the pieces you made with this tutorial.
*You can not take credit for this design even if you modify it.
*You can not copy, share, resell or distribute in any way this tutorial or any parts of it. All text, pictures and illustrations are exclusive property of Casa Magubako
Thanks for looking! :)
Missouri buyers will be charged 7.725% sale tax.
©2012-2016 Casa Magubako
SEWING PATTERN: CUPCAKE, ICE CREAM CONE AND ICE POP - PDF FILE - DIGITAL PATTERN listed in: