You will receive a PDF file (4.32 MB) with all the instructions and patterns for you to handcraft a felt owl embellishment and/or ornament.
The pattern is provided in two ready-to-print sizes:
* Smaller pattern that will make a felt owl measuring approximately 3 1/8” tall x 2 3/8” wide, the perfect size for a brooch project.
* Larger size pattern to make a felt owl that measures 4 1/4” tall x 3 1/8” wide approximately. This piece can be used as an embellishment or an ornament to decorate a garland, lamp, purse, key chain, door knob, piece of garment, Christmas tree etc.
The instructions given in this tutorial apply for both the embellishment and the ornament versions, with only small variations that will be explained in detail.
This item is a digital file, NOT a finished product. If you are not sure if this tutorial is for you, please feel free to contact us with all the questions you may have before you make a purchase. Due to the digital nature of this item, all sales are final. Thanks!
You will get:
1. List of materials and tools
2. Twenty three pages with more than 55 digital images to make each step easy to follow and understand
3. Instructions that will take you step-by-step through the handcrafting process in the easiest way possible
4. Basic stitching guide
5. Patterns ready to print in 2 sizes
6. Some tips to make your work easier and more efficient
Level of difficulty: Low to moderate, you need basic sewing and embroidery skills.
Materials and tools needed: felt in 6 colors, embroidery thread, embroidery scissors, felt glue, sewing needle etc.
The PDF file will be emailed to you within 24 to 36 hr after the payment is received.
Your computer will need a PDF reader in order to see this file. If it doesn't have it, you can download one for free here: www.adobe.com/reader
*You can sell the pieces you make with this tutorial as long as you do it through a small scale business. Mass producing this design is expressly prohibited.
*Give design credit to Casa Magubako in your listing descriptions when selling the pieces you made with this tutorial.
*You can not take credit for this design.
*You can not copy, resell or distribute this tutorial or any parts of it. All text, pictures and illustrations are exclusive property of Casa Magubako.
Thanks for looking! :)
Missouri buyers will be charged 7.725% sale tax.
©2012-2015 Casa Magubako
FELT OWL ORNAMENT OR EMBELLISHMENT PATTERN - PDF FILE - OWL TUTORIAL - TWO SIZES listed in: